Pride Soaring Poet

Friday, September 15, 2006

Are You Real?


A person whom I do not know nor have I seen has traversed my existence

Like a specter she has cause me fear and wonderment as to her actuality

Is she real or a dream my mind concurred up to bring me bewilderment


I fear her reality for I then must open myself to joy

I fear her reality for I then must open myself to pain

I fear her reality for I then must open myself



I wonder in her for I then can again feel joy

I wonder in her for I then can again feel pain

I wonder in her for I then can again feel



With every moment of each day I live in a state of anxiety

For I want to know if she is real yet that is beyond my control

My life is no longer my own as I exist in this uncertainty

She has come into my life and yet she is ever so distant


Will I survive by the time I know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home